SFG Blank Book Project Home



What is the
SFG Blank Book Project?


The SFG Blank Book Project is a traveling sketchbook created collaboratively by Jeff Andrews and Steph Doyle.

For approximately 500 days, the sketchbook will travel from Washington DC to 50 illustrators around the world. Once the book arrives, each illustrator has 7 days to complete a sketch and send the book on to the next illustrator. The book will reach its final destination approximately mid-December, 2008.

The theme for this inaugural book is, "Where I Live." We hope to launch a second book project at the begining of the new year


Participant Illustrations





SFG


Design Inspiration


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Missing Teasers

Since I received the book, I had to opportunity to shoot the missing teaser shots.

Here they are in all their glory. Enjoy!

Jim Haines

Lisa Fields

Saul Rosenbaum

Blake Himsl Hunter

Josh Hoye

Nick Ramos

Labels: ,

 

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

翻譯翻譯社熱水器外遇抓姦徵信徵信社網頁設計網站設計公司

 
At June 6, 2009 at 5:48 AM, Blogger Blake Himsl Hunter said...

Thanks for posting my teaser shot,I forgot to scan in my sketch before I sent it on.

-Blake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2007 SFG